**Expected BACK IN STOCK Week of October 11**
Vepr-SVD Stock Kit: Padauk
This stock will fit all slant back receivers on the Vepr rifles and features a longer, more comfortable length of pull.
Padauk wood comes the closest to the Russian plywood red look. The wood will have a deep reddish look and with time will change to a darker plumb color.
Features of the Vepr-SVD Stock:
- Rear stock has an adjustable rubber cheek rest and a rubber recoil pad.
- Hand guards are oversized to fit all models
- will need to be custom fit on the rear tab
- can be modified on the front to a slanted style
- Includes the recoil pad, cheek rest and all hardware (including the special screw for the hand guards)
- The 2 threaded studs in the hand-guard are for swivel studs that you can attached a bi-pod to. The threads are 10-32 and standard for swivel studs.
- Length of Pull (LOP) = 14.5″
- Length of Hand Guard = 10.875″
- Stocks are sold as sanded only and require finish sanding, staining or dye and a top coat.
Special Note: This is the easiest wood we have ever worked with. If you want to achieve a nice finish, just sand very thoroughly in this step or similar, 80g, 120g,180g,220g,320g. Then a pure Tung Oil rubbed on lightly then buffed out immediately. Will be dry to the touch in 24 hours. The only thing to watch out for are sanding marks, they will show easily once oiled with this wood