Scorpion-CZ 455 Stock in Zebra Wood
The Scorpion stock is designed with the most advanced features to take your Rimfire rifle to the next level and change as your requirements do. No matter the field, no matter the range.
Features of the Scorpion-CZ 455 Stock:
- Solid American Zebra Wood core with extra thick sections for minimal flex and maximum point to point accuracy
- Multiple hard points to attach all the swivels, bi-pods, and rails you will need for field use.
- A wide, flat bottom for increased stability for off-hand as well as bench-rest shooting.
- The skeletal stock is machined from solid billet aluminum for maximum strength, yet light weight.
- The cheek rest and recoil pad are made from plastic, it is adjustable for cheek weld.
- 100% made in the USA.
- Weight: 2.5-2.75 pounds
- Overall length: 39.5″
- Length of Pull (LOP)= 13.5″
- CZ stocks use the factory bottom metal fine
- Fits all current 22LR, 22Mag, and 17hmr versions.
- Stocks are sold as sanded only and require finish sanding, staining or dye and a top coat.