XR2000 Straight pull bolt action rifle
The XR2000 is a further evolution of our R2000 rifle, designed for the requirements of states that do not allow for semi-auto rifles. Please note- This rifle is built with a different receiver than our R2000 rifle and cannot be modified to semi-auto. The XR2000 features a heavy receiver and built for a top mounted bi-pod for extreme rigidity and can achieve very high accuracy.
The XR2000 is available in 2 sizes, small which can be had in .223, 450BM and other cartridges of that length and large built for the 308 platform.
These are a Patent Pending new designs
XR2000 available in the following finishes
- Unfinished walnut, sanded only and ready for your finial sanding/finishes.
- Finished walnut, features a multi coat, classic hand wiped oil finish. This comes closest to matching the WA2000 finish.
- Blackened walnut, this features a special process to turn the walnut black while keeping the grain.
Global/US Distributor for the XR2000 https://www.globaldefense.us/
- Europe/EU customers, contact Global Defense
- Canadian Customers, please contact Wolverine Supply.
Contact us for more dealer information and technical information
- XR2000 with finished walnut MSRP $915.00
- XR2000 with Blackened Walnut MSRP $915.00
- XR2000 with unfinished walnut MSRP $765.00
- XR2000 complete Match grade rifle $1850.00