R3000/XR3000 308 Rifle kits
New option, complete built up rifles with either Match grade or light weight options.
The R3000 is an evolution of the AR15/10 platform for those who prefer high accuracy using AR parts in a compact rifle and is the ultimate platform for the 308. The R3000 receiver has a major advantage over the AR15 for accuracy, the barrel mounting system and main receiver are far more rigid and robust, resulting in a more consistent barrel position after each shot.
The XR3000 is identical to the R3000, except it is a straight pull bolt action system, again using all AR 10 parts. This is available for export to Canada and Europe.
These are a Patent Pending new design that uses all AR15/10 parts and can be built into any caliber a standard 308 AR rifle can be built into and features the same internal specs. This is a complete platform that requires the following, AR10 barrel w/gas system, Trigger group/mag catch, bolt/carrier and carbine recoil system. The rifle uses push pins for rapid disassembly. The top rail is designed to take top or side mount bipods. Available with either finished walnut as well as unfinished walnut for those who want to finish their own. 308 versions available summer of 2023. We are taking pre-orders for rifle kits to be delivered in late August to help with funding the start up of production-limited to 25 units with low serial numbers.
R3000 available in the following finishes
- Unfinished walnut, sanded only and ready for your finial sanding/finishes.
- Finished walnut, features a multi coat, classic hand wiped oil finish. This comes closest to matching the WA2000 finish.
- Blackend walnut, this features a special process to turn the walnut black while keeping the grain.
Global/US Distributor for the R3000 https://www.globaldefense.us/
- Europe/EU customers, contact Global Defense we are working with a company in France for importation to the EU.
- Canadian Customers, please contact Wolverine Supply.
Firearms dealers/retailers see below for stocks distributors
Mandatory parts for the R3000 rifles
- Bear Creek side cocking bolt carriers
- Armaspec buffer systems