The Scorpion stock is designed with the most advanced features to take your Rimfire rifle to the next level and change as your requirements do. No matter the field, no matter the range.
Features of the Scorpion Stock:
- Solid American walnut core with extra thick sections for minimal flex and maximum point to point accuracy
- Multiple hard points to attach all the swivels, bi-pods, and rails you will need for field use.
- A wide, flat bottom for increased stability for off-hand as well as bench-rest shooting.
- The skeletal stock is machined from solid billet aluminum for maximum strength, yet light weight.
- The cheek rest and recoil pad are made from plastic, it is adjustable for cheek weld.
- 100% made in the USA.
- Weight: 2.5-2.75 pounds
- Overall length: 39.5″
- Length of Pull (LOP)= 13.5″
- Fits the following rifles
- Ruger 10/22 in 22LR only
- Marlin XT22 and 917 rifles with magazine feed in 22LR, 22 magnum and 17HMR
- Savage MK2 and M93 rifles in 22LR, 22 Magnum and 17HMR
- Cz455 rifles in 22LR, 22 Magnum and 17HMR
- Stocks are sold as sanded only and require finish sanding, staining or dye and a top coat. They include spare wood to check finishes.
- Zebra Wood