- Mauser 1916 small ring action from the Florida Auction
- Rhineland Arms- 35 Remington barrel and linear compensator
- Ruger m77 extractor for 223
- Rhineland Arms Leopard stock for a Remington 700
- Accuracy Int 308 magazine
- Remington brass, Winchester Primers, AA7 powder and some other goodies the wife does not know about..yet.
- Swamp Popper .357 158grain leads and 9mm 115 leads, just the name alone and I had to have it.
In this newsletter we will chronicle our conversion of a Mauser to 35 Remington as well as some reloads using .357 and 9mm leadcast bullets at subsonic speeds. We chose the 35 Remington as there are a great many of the Spanish Mausers hitting the market that require a very low pressure round and there is not much that is lower pressure than a 35 Remington, add in a pistol powder and it’s a match made in tinker heaven. After some research we found that at least one manufacture used 1-12 twist so we thought our blanks at 1-10 and a .357 bore should work fine. The picture above and list below shows what we are starting with.